Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-04-14 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, a fully owned subsidiary of a Global Bank, is searching for a proactive and knowledgeable Reporting Specialist to join their offices in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district. The Bank provides standard and tailor-made products in the field of trade and structured finance, corporate banking, treasury and international money transfers.
You will be joining the Finance & Control Department, which is mainly responsible for reporting (Head Office, Central Bank and Annual Report), accounting (accounts payable & general ledger accounting) and control activities (overall analysis, management reports and support, estimates and budgeting).
In the role of Reporting Specialist, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Produce monthly detailed financial reports and other key data as specifically instructed by DNB and Parent Company (financial and business key data);
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet, profit and loss account and relevant disclosures based on Dutch GAAP and IFRS accounting principles considering regulatory guidelines and group reporting instructions;
- Maintain regular contact with the DNB reporting team, group reporting team, external auditors and the tax authorities;
- Keep up with developments in international laws and regulations, and determine the consequences for accounting and reporting and compulsory reporting towards Tax Authorities;
- Prepare required reports for bi-weekly ALCO meeting;
- Support the implementation of new regulations, procedures and projects
- Ambitious professional with an HBO or University degree in Banking or equivalent education;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Banking sector with respect to financial procedures and controls, experienced in reporting to DNB and Group reporting based on accounting and reporting instructions;
- Experienced with IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting principles;
- Analytical mindset with strong numerical skills
- Willing to work in a small team and to take ownership
- Good communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reporting Specialist to develop themselves in a broad role with international exposure. Attractive salary package on offer, based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply