Interim Manager Financial Accounting
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 6 maart 2019 2019-03-062019-03-24 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 50 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
I’m currently recruiting an Interim Manager Financial Accounting for an international financial institution. In the role of Manager Financial Accounting, you lead an enthusiastic team of 10 employees. You manage the unit Financial Accounting within the set frameworks in a way that the groups primary and secondary processes are supported timely, correctly and efficiently. Start: mid March. Term: At least 3 months.
- Reports directly to the CFO;
- Successfully leading a unit charged with handling financial/administrative matters within a given policy area;
- Formulate the data requirements and ensure that the information required for the completion of projects/activities is available;
- Supporting line management in various common projects/tasks;
- Giving content to the responsibility for the quality of the employees.
- Timely, complete, efficient and accurate provision of financial data;
- Drawing up correct and complete consolidated Benelux financial reports and accompanying progress reports;
- Correct application of financial, financially related, tax regulations and laws;
- The correct, timely and complete delivery of consolidated financial reports including expiry overviews and explanations, monthly preparation of correct and timely reconciliations and balance analysis of general ledger accounts, accurate and complete reporting of CIT, VAT and other financially related (statistical) returns/statements;
- Contribution in the preparation of the annual accounts;
- Contribution to audits as well as the preparation and/or execution of audit recommendations;
- Correct and complete execution of payment and collection orders;
- Monitoring of AO / IC of the accounting department and, if necessary, submitting improvements;
- Propose proposals to improve or optimize Financial Accounting;
- Participate in departmental and company projects.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, SPD or BE;
- Minimum of 3-year experience as a Financial Manager in a profit organisation;
- Relevant management courses;
- Experience in managing groups;
- Intermediate knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS (plus), VAT and CIT (plus);
- Knowledge of financial services;
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL is a plus;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Are you available and interested? Then apply as soon as possible.