Principal Finance Internal Control
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 6 maart 2019 2019-03-062019-04-30 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have Audit or Sox Control experience? Are you familiar with Financial Services? Do you want to work in an international orientated role for a leading international Bank?
In the role of Principal (Senior) Finance Control Specialist, you will be working as a proactive and hands on partner in the Finance Group Treasury organisation and interact with several important stakeholders. You will streamline, improve and implement the control framework within Finance Group Treasury and give control advice to Finance Group Treasury in the international locations.
Finance Group Treasury provides management information, analysis & advice and business control activities for treasury activities in the whole financial group. Also, they drive the implementation of innovative, forward looking balance sheet steering information and target global standardisation and streamlining of relevant processes, tools and systems.
The team of Global Standards & Network Support team consists of controls and process experts with a thorough knowledge of the Treasury processes, systems and controls. Furthermore, the team has a broad knowledge of Treasury and Capital Management activities, financial instruments, global processing center and system streets.
The primary task of the Finance team is to set financial controls and process standards for Group Treasury and to ensure compliance. Furthermore, the team acts as a global support & service team for GT Business Control activities in network locations worldwide.
Responsible for planning, preparation and execution of:
- Scoping of financial control processes
- Assessment (walkthrough) of the processes and financial and regulatory control framework
- Tests of design and effectiveness
- Maintenance of the financial control/SOX documentation (a.o. process documentation,
- PCDM/framework, test scripts, SOX Scoping agreements, etc)
- Remediation of identified deficiencies
- Management reporting on status and results of assessments and audits.
For this vacancy the following characteristics will best fit:
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
- At least 4 year experience in controlling processes, financial accounting, auditing and SOX legislation
- High level knowledge of Banking, Treasury and /or Hedge Accounting (IAS39/IFRS9)
- Proven skills with Financial control frameworks
- Affinity with Financial systems and IT controls
- Persistent; pro-active, ambitious, hands-on mentality
- Team player, networker and good in stakeholder management
- Strong in analytics and communication
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
You will receive a market salary with excellent secondary benefits. In this role you learn about the banking business and Treasury, from a finance, business and risk perspective. You can build your network across these functions and across the globe of this leading international bank. You will enjoy a fun working environment, with an international group of colleagues. Additionally, you will develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals.
Interested? Apply now.