Finance Manager Securities
Salaris €90,000 - €120,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 19 maart 20192019-04-18 2019-05-18 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you want to work in a newly developed 'start-up' within a global corporate bank? Are you an experienced Finance Manager with knowledge of securities and derivatives? Do you want to work in an independent role with international exposure? Then keep reading.
For one of the largest financial groups globally we are searching for a Finance Manager. In response to the Brexit, it is the banks priority to continue to provide their EU clients with access to the global financial markets. The Netherlands has been chosen as the new strategic headquarters of its banking business and is setting up a securities entity headquartered in Amsterdam.
Tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the finance function ensuring an appropriate level of control and governance is applied. Key aspects of the finance function are split across a range of component activities as set out below:
- Product Control - support department for Front and other Middle office areas playing an active role ensuring the firm's profit and loss and risks are managed and reported.
- Financial reporting, accounting control and policy - support department responsible for maintaining and developing adequate controls over the books and records of the firm.
- Information Data Management - support department responsible for producing daily reporting including P&L, Risk and regulatory output
- Procurement - assist with regular re-negotiations of terms of business/service agreements and performance evaluation with suppliers.
- Financial Planning and analysis - support department responsible for producing accurate and timely management information.
Education and skills
The successful candidate will have:
- 10 years' experience in banking environment with knowledge of securities, trading, derivatives, etc.
- Bachelor degree or greater in accounting, finance, economics or similar
- A hands-on mentality and not afraid of performing operational finance tasks(eg. booking invoices)
- Experience setting up and maintaining a similar role highly advantageous but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a newly set up office in Amsterdam with a high level of responsibility. This is a family sized office which is part of a global bank. You will be offered a good salary including excellent secondary benefits.
Interested? Apply now.