Financial Client Business Advisor
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 22 maart 20192019-03-29 2019-05-21 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you a strong Finance Business Partner? Do you want to work for a leading bank in Amsterdam? Can you combine well developed communication skills with strong finance and analytical skills? Then keep reading.
A leading Wholesale Bank (WB) in Amsterdam is looking for a motivated and capable Principal to join the Clients Business Advice team. This team is responsible for the worldwide reporting and advice function regarding Client Performance. The candidate is expected to interact with senior Sector Heads and Business Managers and different Finance colleagues on a regular basis providing business advice and pro-active analysis.
- Business Partnering and Advice for selected Client Sectors reporting to Senior Management within the Business and WB Finance
- Develop and improve robust and reliable financial reporting, analysis and forecasting for Client
- Sectors across the WB dimensions of Regions, Segments and Products
- Lead the Finance process of quarterly client bleeder reviews and analysis
- Client Finance Single Point Of Contact for continued development of Web-Based reporting including PowerBi
- Participating in and supporting team involvement in multiple cross-functional projects and virtual teams within WB Finance to improve collaboration
- Focus on continuous improvements and look for efficiencies in our processes. Specifically involved in improving the Value Reporter process, timing and delivery.
Your work environment
The WB Finance Business Advice team consists of 8 Finance professionals, all with their own expertise and several years of experience at various levels of the organization. The team is part of the WB Finance / CFO and is characterized as a horizontal and flexible organization in order to adapt to the changing environment and priorities.
Working in the team requires interaction with many stakeholders internally (finance departments, business lines, WBMT, Risk, Capital Management, Bank Treasury, Corporate Strategy, COO, Investor Relations, etc).
Your profile / skills required:
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- You have a Masters in Finance or equivalent (e.g. Economics)
- Strong analytical skills: able to understand complex matters quickly
- Strong customer focus. Addresses potential customer requirements
- Initiative; creates opportunities and openings, the use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Develop networks, building long-term relationships.
- Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment
- Accurate: quality of work should match with high standards of our stakeholders
You will be offered a contract for 36 or 40 hours a week, with a good salary and excellent secondary benefits. The bank is known for its excellent learning and development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Financial Client Business Advisor? The apply as soon as possible.