Interim Financial Accountant – Annual Accounts
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 2 april 20192019-04-18 2019-05-02 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have experience with accounting within a banking environment? Do you have good knowledge of Excel and Caseware? Do you want to work as an interim professional? Then keep reading!
For a bank in the area of Amsterdam I’m currently recruiting an Interim Financial Accountant – Annual Accounts. Start: ASAP. Term: until December 2019.
Task & responsibilities:
- As Interim Financial Accountant you will be exposed to an international financial environment with various accounting and statutory reporting concerning Group and Bank Holding, Corporate Investments and Real Estate and Lease.
- Responsible for the Financial Accounting based on IFRS9/Dutch GAAP standards, equity movements, bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, Non-STP administrations (amongst others: TAX, PnL Transfers, Special Purpose Vehicles) and Statutory Reporting.
- Preparation, coordination and submission of annual accounts.
- Analysing and solving reconciliation differences.
- Reporting and controlling transit accounts.
- Daily manual Financial Accounting administrations.
- Monthly closing activities.
- Monthly/Quarterly data upload and statutory reporting activities.
- Experience in statutory reporting including annual accounts coordination, preparation of financials and disclosures, etc.
- Working experience in Finance (related) banking environment is a pre-condition.
- Good bookkeeping skills.
- Knowledge and experience of financial reporting requirements (IFRS9, SOX, GAAP, and regulatory reporting) will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office Excel, Access, Word.
- Good knowledge and experience of Caseware.
- A pro-active attitude, a self-starter, accurate and punctual, good communication skills.
- Good ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Hands-on mentality.
Are you interested and available? Then apply as soon as possible!