Interim Financial Accountant - Reconciliation
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 2 april 20192019-04-18 2019-05-02 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have experience with accounting within a banking environment? Do you have experience with Intercompany- and Cash Reconciliations? Do you want to work as an interim professional? Then keep reading!
For a bank in the area of Amsterdam I’m currently recruiting an Interim Financial Accountant - Reconciliation. Start: ASAP. Term: until December 2019.
Task & responsibilities:
- As Interim Financial Accountant you will be exposed to a complex, dynamic and international financial environment with a close relation to the day-to-day dealing room business.
- Dealing with financial products, -systems, -figures, reconciliation differences and active within various projects concerning new financial products, moving towards business target operating models, meet external regulations (Basel, FINREP, Ana credit) and translating new business triggered by the Front Office.
- Responsible for the Financial Accounting based on IFRS9 standards, cash reconciliations, interbook /intercompany reconciliations, Non-STP administrations (amongst others: TAX, PnL Transfers, Year-end PnL cream-off, Special Purpose Vehicles).
- Working closely together with various departments within the processing chain (Front Office, Back Office /Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Control and the Group controller) in solving financial reconciliation breaks and to participate within the various project teams.
- Analysing and solving Cash and Interbook /intercompany (financial) breaks.
- Daily cash reconciliation and reporting of the transitory debtors and creditors.
- Daily and Monthly Intercompany reconciliations.
- Daily manual Financial Accounting administrations.
- Experience within Capital-, Derivatives- and Money markets, Payments, Lending and TFS environment and their financial products.
- Knowledge and experience regarding Intercompany reconciliation, Special Purpose Vehicles, Cash Reconciliations is a preference.
- Working experience in Finance (related) banking environment is a pre-condition.
- A pro-active attitude, a self-starter, accurate and punctual, good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and therefore able to bring structure in complex topics.
- Good bookkeeping skills.
- Good ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- In depth knowledge and experience of financial reporting requirements (IFRS9, SOX, GAAP, and regulatory reporting) will be an advantage.
- Experience with working in large data processing organisations.
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office Excel, Access, Word.
- Hands-on mentality.
Are you interested and available? Then apply as soon as possible!