Interim Manager Regulatory Reporting
Consultant Pieter van Schaik
Datum 5 april 20192019-04-18 2019-05-05 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 50 200 200 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For an international bank in the Amsterdam area, I am currently recruiting an interim Regulatory Reporting Manager. This role will be an integral part of the finance team of the bank and is responsible for delivering the Amsterdam subsidiary's regulatory reporting commitments. Term: 4 months. Start: a.s.a.p. Please see below.
The Regulatory Reporting Manager shall manage and deliver the following:
- Setting up a robust and sustainable regulatory reporting infrastructure meeting the various (local) regulatory requirements; and
- Accurate and timely regulatory reporting to the DNB, ECB and other international regulators.
Achieving this will require strong collaboration with colleagues accress the Management Accounting, Product Control, Client On-Boarding and Change Management teams.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Setting up a robust and sustainable regulatory reporting infrastructure meeting the various (local) regulatory requirements
- Compliance with external regulatory and control frameworks. Escalate non-compliance in a timely manner
- Monitor pending regulatory reporting changes and ensuring timely revision to reporting processes
- Accurate and timely delivery of all the subsidiaries' regulatory reporting
- Create high quality standard operating procedures to mitigate key person dependency risks
- Support the setup of the subsidiary's wider finance infrastructure and proactively drive process improvements
- Perform deep-dives regarding specific return items to identify efficiencies in the process
- Review and enhance all regulatory processes and static data documentation
- Positively contribute and collaborate with the wider (international) finance team
- Positively contribute to performance culture
Required skills & experience
- Minimum 10years+ experience in finance and control acquired in the financial services industry
- Significant experience in DNB reporting is a must
- Able to interpret changes in regulatory reporting requirements, think through operational implications and develop required action plan
- Good understanding of financial markets products -essentially MM, securities, swaps and other derivatives
- Demonstrated solid project management skills including system implementation trajectories
- Flexible workstyle and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Awarenss of industry changes and research literature and ability and willingness to educates others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Tech savvy
- Graduate qualifications in finance, business and/or economics
- Post graduate qualification RA ("Register Accountant") or RC ("Register Controller")
Please apply today via our website or contact me if you require more information regarding this assignment.