Consultant Rutger Schapers
Datum 23 april 20192019-04-24 2019-06-22 real-estate-and-property Amsterdam North Holland Zuidplein 28 NL 1077XV EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have at least 7 years of experience in accounting or control and have you managed a team of 4 FTE+ before? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and do you consider yourself to be a strong business partner? Then you are the Finance Manager we’re looking for.
Our client, a Real Estate Management Firm, is looking for a Finance Manager for one of their high-profile accounts. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders in a complex matrix organization. It will be key that you are able to bring structure and procedures to keep this account in control.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Partners with the Operational Director in delivering financial and operational work with the account management staff to understand the drivers causing the budget versus actual variances and, when necessary, recommends corrective action.
- Day-to-day management and development of the finance team (5 FTE).
- Ensures all aspects of project site financial accounting and reporting are in compliance with US GAAP and all appropriate organization’s and client's policies and procedures.
- Prepares timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of actual financial results to the head office and the customer in line with contractual terms and conditions, including appropriate account reconciliation and variance analysis.
- Supports operations management in the preparation of annual project-site profit plans, budgets and forecasts for the organization and relevant customer fiscal year reporting periods and uploads to financial system.
- Provides accounting and analytical support to account management by working as a financial partner in analyzing ways to improve the profitability of their operations.
- Maintain a robust business controls regime, including management of delegated financial authority and proper separation of duties to ensure correct and effective use of client and company resources, and the coordination of an internal audit regime to ensure full SOX and US GAAP compliance.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Control or Accounting;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant finance and accounting experience;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to operate in a Matrix organization.
You’ll be working in an international environment at the office of a high-profile client. You’re part of an ambitious team with experienced colleagues and a strong growth perspective. Besides a good salary, you’re offered a 10% bonus and company car. Furthermore, there is a training budget available in combination with a personal career development plan.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.