Consultant Rutger Schapers
Datum 3 mei 20192019-05-06 2019-07-02 real-estate-and-property Amsterdam North Holland Zuidplein 28 NL EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have 6 years of experience within financial or business control? Have you been responsible for FP&A before and do you like to work in an international, dynamic and, above all, challenging environment? Then you are the FP&A manager we’re looking for.
Our client, a Real Estate Facility Management firm, is looking for a FP&A Manager who will be working at their office in Amsterdam. In this role you are responsible for the BeNeFraLux division and you’ll be working together with the senior management team to provide monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting across the Business Group.
- Lead the process within the Finance community from pre-close flash through to delivery of final month end reporting.
- Reporting of budget/forecast and PY results including variance on Gross Revenue/Fee Revenue/Gross Margin/Opex and EB4 allocations and working capital metrics.
- Produce and make available clear management information to the divisions in the Business Group showing MTD / YTD P&L and working capital metrics as well as comparisons to the current year plan and prior year performance.
- Work with the Business Group FD to understand results and consolidate understanding of Business Group Performance and agree on budget & forecast timelines, defining clearly what needs to be delivered by who and by when, ensuring that this timetable is aligned to the Group timetable.
- Reconcile and validate results, ensuring that final results reconcile back to the Corporate Reporting System and that the summary of local ERP results is aligned.
- Review actual results produced from the reporting Hub and validate that these results reconcile to the underlying ERP / data set.
- Support development of reporting from an MI tool which will allow the Business Group and Divisional Finance teams to access their MI in real-time.
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified accountant/MSc with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Strong social skills to advise senior management of the Business Group regarding annual planning process including budgeting, forecasting and associated analyses.
- Strong Excel skills (“VLOOKUP’s”, “sumifs”, pivot tables, macros)
- Demonstratable experience of working in a similar role in a complex multi-national.
- Proven track record of reporting with and developing TM1 / Dynamics / Peoplesoft / Anaplan or similar software.
You’ll be offered a competitive salary, an additional performance bonus and 8,33% holiday bonus. Furthermore, the role involves a good pension plan, collective health insurance and 25 days of annual leave with the availability to purchase 10 more days.
Self-development is highly encouraged, therefore you are given the space and opportunity to obtain extra certificates. Besides, the client offers strong growth opportunities within their large and growing organization.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.