Salaris €100,000 - €120,000 per year
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 10 mei 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you want to lead the Finance Division of the Dutch activities of an international organization? Have you worked in the role of CFO of Finance Director before? Then keep reading.
For an international organization, active in the automotive / financial services industry, I am searching for a CFO that can work in a dynamic and international environment. You will lead a team of six people, responsible for all finance related matters.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pricing responsibilities include constantly review the controlling and pricing policies to ensure that the company’s profitability objectives are achieved, through the means of the Pricing committee in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Manager, the finance Manager & the Country manager.
- Financial Accounts responsibilities include monitoring, reviewing and controlling accounting procedures and processes to ensure compliance with Group / Dutch / IFRS accounting standards and also that overall exposure to errors is minimized.
- Financial planning and analysis responsibilities include monthly reporting towards HQ, budget preparation & forecasts working in close co-operation with other department Managers. Ultimately responsible for accuracy and timely production of all internal and external reports
- Committed to the professional development of his staff and to maintaining a relaxed and constructive work environment where staff are motivated, and performance driven.
- Assumes responsibility for a number of ad hoc projects typically but not necessarily of a financial nature.
- The First point of contact towards external third parts such as the auditors, fiscal advisors, corporate advisors etc.
- Responsible for the reporting towards the National Bank.
Education and skills
- At least a master’s degree, preferable in the areas of accountancy, business administration or finance and control
- 10+ years or more experience, preferable in the Financial or Automotive Industry
- Strong accounting / business analysis background;
- Strong communication / presentation skills to support a natural tendency for synthesis and ability to adjust to different audiences.
- Inquisitive mind to stimulate the natural disposition for quantitative analysis.
- Strong logic and determination to support the practical approach to multidimensional problem solving.
- Shares openly ideas and opinions and is not afraid to lead change in the environment as well as adjusting to it
- Good team player, understands his responsibility towards his direct reports to motivate and develop
- Language requirements: Dutch & English (proficient level)
- Experience working in an international environment
- Hands-on mentality
A market salary in an international organization. Additionally, you will receive a bonus, pension and lease car.