Interim FP&A Manager Banking
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 13 mei 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a large international bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim FP&A Manager Banking. Responsibilities will be: (i) documentation and substitution of 5 years financial projection, including risk assessments, (ii) develop expense budget framework, including Governance, Management Information and performance evaluation. Start as soon as possible, duration at least 6 months.
The interim FP&A Manager Banking will report to the Director Financial Planning. The Financial Planning team is responsible for the delivery of the planning & control cycle processes within the Bank. These processes are an integral part of the Bank’s global planning & control cycle.
Responsibilities Interim FP&A Manager Banking
- The Interim FP&A Manager Banking will support the Director Financial Planning with deliverables that are part of the recurring planning & control but in addition will be tasked with increasing the maturity level of the process in terms of control, communication with head office and within the MBE organisation across Europe, transparency and timeliness of delivery.
- Documentation and substitution of 5 years financial projection, including risk assessments.
- Forecasting future business revenue.
- Expanse internal Budget Control, Governance and Management Information.
- Key terms include: Long term projection, Strategic Risk Assessment,Presentations for Management and Supervisory Board, Cost allocation (covering the managerial and tax dimensions), Dashboards, Funds transfer pricing policy, Planning & Control procedures, Expense budget target setting and monitoring.
Requirements Interim FP&A Manager Banking
- An intelligent professional with a high energy level who couples seniority and overview with attention to detail, has excellent written communication and presentational skills.
- At least 10 years banking industry working experience in Finance and/or Financial consulting roles.
- Academic education level: a Dutch Masters degree in economy or business administration added by an executive Master of Finance & control (RC) degree or equivalent international qualifications.
- Experience in/knowledge of the banking sector (both revenue and expense side.
- Experience in very large multinational organisations.
- Knowledge of the following subject matter areas: Finance, Global/international financial, Planning & budgeting processes, Management accounting policy, International corporate income tax planning fundamentals.
- Fluent in English, command of Dutch is helpful.
Interested and available? Apply directly!