Interim Business Manager
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 24 mei 20192019-06-19 2019-06-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 60 125 125 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For an international bank in the Amsterdam area, I am currently recruiting an interim business manager. Start: a.s.a.p. Duration: Undefined.
As Interim Business Manager you will work with client's Amsterdam businesses, to help establish a new bank in Amsterdam as part of the bank’s response to Brexit. You will be required to be involved in the establishment of the businesses in Amsterdam which will include all aspects of operational readiness and may involve training and inductions.
You will work with the Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M), which is responsible for managing the client's group’s relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising,transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the client's group by providing equities, markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other client's business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers.
Key role responsibilities include:
- To support the Amsterdam Managing Board (MB) in its efforts to obtain the DNB banking license
- To support the Amsterdam MB in its effort to create and safeguard a robust internal governance and internal control framework
- Act as the PMO for the operational readiness workstream to obtain the banking license and set up the new Amsterdam banking entity
- Support the creation of the operating procedures and support the documentation of the outsourcing agreements and related SLA’s
- Set up, prepare and minute the managing board meetings and supervisory board meetings and provide timely follow up of actions
- Prepare and validate the commercial strategy of the bank's commercial strategy. Including an analyses investment and trade flows
- Support from line 1 Amsterdam point of view the transfer of the clients and exposures into the new entity.
- Ad-hoc project management, as required by the managing board of client
Key skills, experience & qualifications:
- Experience in supporting executives in business execution and business management
- Previous relationship management / corporate banking/markets skills
- Project and program management experience and skills
- Creation of corporate banking strategy documents
- Excellent technical writing skills, capable of producing high quality requirements documents, board papers.
- Relevant business and/or technology undergraduate tertiary qualifications
- Recognized industry certifications/accreditations in project management theory and methods.
If you are interested, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +31(0)622375909.