Interim Senior Financial Account Manager
Consultant Joost Heij
Datum 9 juli 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a trust company in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim Senior Financial Account Manager, who is able to invest time in directing junior team members, handling administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies as well. You will also be preparing and/or assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end closings. If you have interest in corporate structures, real estate and private equity than you are the one we are looking for! Start: as soon as possible. Duration: at least 3 months.
Key responsibilities interim Senior Financial Account Manager
- Responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies
- Responsible for the guidance of (Junior and Medior) Financial Account Managers as you will help them develop in our growing organisation. You like to invest time in their talent.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, assist in transactions and take care of cash management requirements.
- Liaising with our (international) clients, other offices and business partners in order to prepare financial statements and analyse financial and fiscal data for internal and external reporting.To be the main contact person for our clients and work in close cooperation with our client directors, corporate lawyers and legal and/or financial assistants.
- Responsible for various administrative and other additional tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
Qualifications and other requirements interim Senior Financial Account Manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting or an equivalent.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in accounting.
- Experience in directing team members.
- You are dedicated in helping your clients to succeed. Experience within financial services or the trust industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- Experienced in IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Good planning and coordination skills. You are an enthusiastic team player.
Interested and available? Please apply directly!