Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year + pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 25 juli 20192019-09-05 2019-09-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an analytical Financial and Business Partner? Are you able do deal Management Teams and Directors? Do you want to work for a international bank that is leading in innovation? Then keep reading.
In this role you will be the Finance Business Partner to the Human Resource Director.
Our client is an international bank with a strong international network. They work in an Agile way to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of customers worldwide.
You will join a team of Business Advisors which currently consists of 5 Finance professionals. In this role you are going to provide complex analytics and insights in the financial trends and performance of the Human Resource domain. You will give the management of HR your independent (strategic) advice on this.
In general you can expect to pursue the following tasks:
- Monitoring performances by making performance analyses using Business Intelligence;
- Making complex analyses;
- Support the business in process improvement initiatives;
- Support the business upon their request in development and implementation of tools, procedures and policies;
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of the planning & management control framework; budgeting, forecasting and making business cases;
- Responsible for (periodic) reporting internal and (when necessary external);
- Coordinating the monthly closing processes;
- Coaching colleagues.
- A Financial Master degree;
- A curious attitude in market developments;
- 5-10 Years’ experience in a (business) control or management accounting position;
- Experience in giving independent strategic advice to senior management
- Experience in HR related topics (WKR, Pensions, CLA) is preferred
- Experience in translating complex data into sound advice;
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English; Dutch has a strong preference
- Coaching experience;
- Analytical, client driven, proactive and innovative striving to continuous improvement
You will be offered a contract for 36 or 40 hours week with a market salary and good secondary benefits. Additonaly , you will be offered personal growth & challenging work, an open and dynamic environment and a progressive and forward looking mentality
Are you interested in the position of Management Accountant Balance Sheet and Solvency? Then apply as soon as possible.