Vice President Regulatory Control
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year + pension, bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 oktober 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced Financial looking for a broad and repsonsible role where you can have direct impact? Are you interested and do you have knowledge about the (changing) regulations within the banking sector? Do you have experience with Financial Analysis? Then keep reading.
For a fully owned subsidiary of an International Bank we are searching for a VP Regulatory Control
The bank provides standard and tailor-made products in the field of trade and structured finance, corporate banking, treasury and international money transfers.
Aim of the function
The VP Regulatory Control is the main responsible employee for all activities within the scope of the Regulatory Office. In addition to this main focus he/she performs activities in the FP&A department.
In this role it is your responsibility to ensure all regulator/supervisor requests and charges are covered correctly and timely. This includes submission of regulatory documents (such as ICAAP/ILAAP, Recovery/Exit plans). Monitoring and managing the capital position including internal reporting on this subject.
- Daily/Weekly Capital Room reporting
- Shareholder reporting on Capital/Solvency
- Monthly ALCO Solvency reporting
- Ad hoc capital related reporting
- Country concentration risk calculation
- Maintenance of relevant policies
- Coordination of and contributor to ICAAP and ILAAP processes, methods and deliverables
- Recovery and Exit plans
- Forecasting, budgeting and review of regulatory charges (DGS, SRF, WfT)
- Ensure alignment between Risk and Finance.
- Answering Ad Hoc questions on regulations
- Providing regulatory advice on new projects, product etc.
- FP&A activities (such as internal reporting, budgeting and forecasting) both related to and outside scope of Regulatory.
- HBO/University degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or internationally recognized equivalent
- Knowledge of Central Banking Reporting requirements
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience with Regulatory processes and deliverables
- Active interest in regulation and keeping related knowledge up to date
- Strong feeling of responsibility on the subject
- Experience in reporting, financial analysis, forecasting and budgeting preferably in a banking/financial environment.
- Experience on working in an international environment and reporting within a Group of companies is considered a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is to be considered as an advantage.
- Good communication skills on management, auditors and external stakeholder,s both verbally and in writing;
- Pro-active, self-starting and communicative attitude
The bank offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a broad role with international exposure. They offer a good salary, depending on your experience. The bank is located at the Zuidas, Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Vice President Regulatory Control? Then apply as soon as possible.