Regulatory Finance Data Specialist
Salaris €55,000 - €75,000 per year + bonus, pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 8 oktober 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a Financial with well developed data management skills? Are you experienced in the banking industry? Do you want to work for an international bank? Then keep reading.
The Regulatory Data Finance Specialist will prepare, monitor and review financial information for customers (internal / external) of the finance function, including the operation, maintenance and enhancement of a wide range of production systems.
- Maintain and produce the AnaCredit reporting to the DNB
- Maintain and produce the Deposit Guarantee Scheme to the DNB
- Ensure procedures and kept up to date and are in line with the current processes
- Ensure SOX compliance for the area of responsibility
- Produce and provide input to reports to management, regulators and other external parties, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- In conjunction with the Data Management Office the analyst identifies issues with respect to data quality and drives projects to improve the integration and reconciliation of the data within the banks risk and finance systems
- Monitor and review inputs completed, taking corrective action as appropriate to, maintain the accuracy of accounting systems, entries and records.
- Respond to a wide range of internal customer enquiries, resolving issues satisfactorily and referring matters to colleagues in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Where appropriate, provide support to (senior) management in the development, maintenance and communication of policies, guidelines, tools and methodologies in order to protect and enhance MBE profitability.
- Act as a point of reference for more demanding technical and procedural issues in order to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Contribute to the analysis of financial data, using past performance data to support predictions for the future.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s books of instructions, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Bank’s business at all times.
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements
- The function requires an intellectual and working background at HBO
- The function requires at least 3 years experience within the regulatory reporting department and/or experience in a similar function or relevant area.
- The function requires in dept knowledge of the (intra-)departmental work flows and processes and of the applicable internal and external legislation. Understands the main activities of the business/unit, and how it is organised, and has awareness of its overall aims, policies and culture.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools such as databases, data processing/analytics (SQL & MS Office), data cleansing, data quality management
- The function also requires Strong Excel skills are mandatory and the function also requires knowledge of and experience with automated database storage and processing and desktop IT skills.
- Keeps his/her knowledge and skills up-to-date by reading internal bulletins regarding his area and by external or internal education.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English are essential.
You will be offered a competitive and market salary, depending on experience, and with excellent secondary benefits. The organization offers good/flexible work arrangements and will provide ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Regulatory Data Finance Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.