Vice President Statutory Reporting
Salaris €75,000 - €95,000 per year + + bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 8 oktober 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 banking amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced financial from the banking industry? Do you want to work where you can have direct impact in an international environment? Then keep reading.
For an international bank I am searching for a VP Statutory Reporting.
The task of the Finance Division is to manage all accounting & facility activities and processes to ensure delivery of accurate and concise financial reporting and a high standard of facilitated service.
Key Responsibilities Vice President Statutory Reporting
- Preparation of the annual- and interim financial statement (IFRS) and reports.
- Participation in projects to implement new accounting standards, improve the reporting processes and data quality;
- To maintain a solid control framework to ensure the integrity of the statutory reports, including the interdependencies with other domains, and on a sample basis test the effectiveness of the key controls in place;
- Within the team you are one of the key persons who contributes to the consolidated monthly-, quarterly- and year-end financial reports. Together with the team you are responsible that the statutory financial reports comply with IFRS requirements.
- Advise management on the impact of changes during the implementation of statutory requirements and present an impact analysis;
- Discuss business-as-usual topics with the IFRS-policies team and the accountant;
Education and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Business administration
- Certified Public Accountant (RA/CPA/ACCA/CA) is a plus
- You will have experience in the area of reporting and/or auditing and has in depth and up-to-date knowledge of IFRS reporting requirements;
- You have more than 6 years working experience within the financial sector, preferably in the area of financial reporting;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You bring a global perspective and cultural sensitivity;
You will be offered a competitive and market salary, depending on experience, and with excellent secondary benefits. The organization offers good/flexible work arrangements and will provide ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Vice President Statutory Reporting? Then apply as soon as possible.