Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salaris €55,000 - €75,000 per year + pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 14 oktober 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you financial from the banking industry? Do you want to work where you can have direct impact in an international environment? Are you interested and experienced in the regulatory reporting environment in banking? Then keep reading.
For a leading international bank in Amsterdam I am searching for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist?
- Develop and implement new regulatory reports amongst others LCR, ALMM, NSFR, COREP, FINREP,
- Large Exposures and Asset Encumbrance.
- Produce monthly detailed financial reports and other key data as specifically instructed by DNB and
- Parent Company (financial and business key data);
- Support the implementation of new regulations, procedures and projects
- Support with facilitating audits by MBE’s external auditors, of the annual financial statements and of
- FINREP, COREP and other regulatory reports. Engage with internal audit as needed.
Education and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Business administration
- Certified Public Accountant (RA/CPA/ACCA/CA) is a plus
- You will have experience in the area of reporting and/or auditing and has in depth and up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory reporting requirements;
- You have more than 4 years working experience within the financial sector, preferably in the area of financial reporting;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You bring a global perspective and cultural sensitivity;
You will be offered a competitive and market salary, depending on experience, and with excellent secondary benefits. The organization offers good/flexible work arrangements and will provide ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Regulatory Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.