Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salaris €80,000 - €105,000 per year + pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 14 oktober 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a Senior Regulatory Reporting Controller with well developed communication skills? Do you want to work in a dynamic and internationally oriented finance team? Do you have knowledge about regulatory requirements, and do you want to develop yourself at group level in a big international bank? Then keep reading.
Are you a Senior Regulatory Reporting Controller with well developed communication skills? Do you desire to work in a dynamic and internationally oriented finance team? Do you have knowledge about regulatory requirements, and do you want to develop yourself at group level in a big international bank? The keep reading.
For the group finance department of an international bank I am searching for a regulatory reporting controller. Regulatory reporting is responsible for all group-wide reporting to both the ECB and DNB. This is a dynamic environment as requirements and expectations of all stakeholders are continuously increasing. As regulatory reporting controller you are responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with the regulators and taking the ownership for setting the requirements of the reporting process. Besides external stakeholders you also support internal stakeholders by providing insight in key developments and advising on the impact of regulatory developments.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribution to the consolidated monthly-, quarterly- and year-end regulatory reporting of the bank
- Analyse the reports for completeness and correctness in conformity with applicable regulations and laws;
- Perform an analytical review to understand developments in the reports;
- Explain financial developments and respond to questions of internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintain internal contacts and network to understand key developments within the regulatory reports;
- Represents the bank to regulators and respond to regular operational questions;
- Maintain a solid control framework to ensure the integrity of the regulatory reports
- Understand the end-to-end Finance processes including the interdependencies with other domains
Education and Skills
- You have at least a Master degree, preferable in the areas of accountancy, business administration or finance and control;
- The successful candidate will have moderate experience in the area of reporting and is familiar with IFRS and regulatory requirements (CRR / BRRD);
- You have 5 to 7 years working experience within the banking sector, preferably in the area of regulatory reporting, Treasury, or Capital Management;
- Superb analytical skills, having an eye for detail but the ability to understand the “big picture”;
- Good communication and persuasion skills and be able to present complex issues in a simple and understandable way;
- Team player that can build bridges across functions
A contract for 36 or 40 hours a week with a market salary with good secondary benefits. You will get the chance to develop yourself at the core of the bank in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
Are you interested in the role of Senior Regulatory Reporting Controller? Then apply as soon as possible.