Finance Internal Controller
Salaris €55,000 - €75,000 per year + pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 23 oktober 20192019-10-25 2019-12-22 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a financial with SOx experience? Do you want to work in the heart of an international leading bank? Then keep reading.
For the Group Finance Department of an international leading bank I am searching for a Finance Internal Controller.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Helping entities with the implementation of internal controls in line with the guidance to ensure a sound control environment;
- Taking part in investigations and deep dives into various finance control and accounting matters.
- Supporting coordination and participation in the ICFR/SOX404 sign-off process;
- Assisting the more senior team members with the preparation and organisation of the ICFR governance meetings;
- Assisting entities with the implementation of the Minimum Standard on Financial and Regulatory reporting;
- Assisting in the coordination of our external auditor account, incl. monitoring of independence and fees; and
- Contributing to the organisation of the annual Global Conference. This conference is held for the global internal control community and focusses on controls on reporting. It is a 2-day conference attended by more than 130 people including country CFOs and provide a platform for sharing knowledge in this area.
Education and Skills
- You have a hands-on approach and a healthy dose of organisation sensitivity;
- You are convincing in your work and critical (in a positive sense) of your own performance and that of others; and
- You are a quick learner, a superb team player, have a strong focus on stakeholders, supported by good collaboration skills.
- You are strongly result-oriented and you have a sound knowledge of internal controls on financial reporting. You are hands-on, like to work on multiple tasks and dare to speak out.
In addition, you have:
- An academic degree in Finance or Economics, preferably supplemented by an RA or CIA certificate or studying for this;
- 3+ years of work experience in (external/internal) audit;
- A sound understanding of internal controls, preferably the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- You are fluent in English (both writing and speaking);
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. The bank takes into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience, including
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
Are you interested in the role of Finance Internal Controller? Then apply as soon as possible.