Manager Financial Control
Salaris €80,000 - €85,000 per year + pension, car
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 29 oktober 20192019-11-01 2019-12-28 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you RA, CA or CPA qualified? Do you want to manage a team of five Financial Controllers? Do you want to work in an international oriented role with exposure to the Executive and Board? Then keep reading.
For a leading global provider of compliance and administrative services. I am searching for Financial Controller. With 127 offices in 80 jurisdictions, our client is uniquely positioned to support its clients both locally and globally. In an increasingly complex regulatory environment, the organisation serves its multinational corporate, investment fund and sovereign wealth fund clients as they invest, operate and grow internationally.
The financial controller is part the Accounting and consolidation team within Group Finance. The Accounting and Consolidation team is responsible for the monthly consolidation of the Group financials, the review of the monthly performance against budget and previous periods, the preparation of the Group Annual Accounts, Quarterly reporting to the banks and monthly internal reporting. You will be based at our office in Amsterdam (dual HQ with London), the role offers great exposure to the Executive Committee and the Board.
Key responsibilities of the department
- Monthly management reporting for the board and shareholders of TMF Group
- Support local offices reporting to the Group
- Annual consolidated financial statements
- Quarterly external reporting
- Coordinate the external audit and Group Annual Accounts
- Implement and monitor financial controls
- Specific analysis and reporting
Technical skills / Job Specific skills / Professional Qualifications
- We are looking for a RA or CPA
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience (in audit or within an international company)
- Be able to work under time pressure and flexibility in regard to the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Proactive – takes responsibility – completes tasks – Result-oriented
- IFRS knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Numerical understanding, analytical
- Result oriented, responsible and decisive
- Excellent working conditions: good work- life balance, salary indication above market level
- International environment: you will work within an international team and work together with local offices from all over the world
- Professional organization: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge,
- Learning opportunities: Due to the size there are several opportunities to work on diverse and complex issues. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Are you interested in the role of Manager Financial Control? Then apply as soon as possible.