Business Change Manager
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 12 mei 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 financial-services Amstelveen North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you interested in the coordination and execution of all change-initiatives? Are you socially strong, motivated, and ambitious? Do you have a passion for Investment and Capital management? Then keep reading!
For a Leading Insurance Company I am looking for a Business Change Manager. As Business Change Manager you are part of the Oversight & Change team and will report directly to the CCIO. You will coordinate and execute business and IT related changes (small and larger initiatives) in a self- reliant and structured way. Furthermore you are responsable for the planning and will coordinate the execution of activities as well as the coordination of dependencies. You will operate across all functions related to the Investment and Capital management office (for example IT, Finance and Risk management).
- Go-to person for Capital and Investment Management for change initiatives;
- Project management at tactical and operational level i.e. Ensuring realisation of planning, scope and deliverables;
- Translate developments and requirements (business, IT and compliance related) into concrete actions;
- Project management support activities such as notulating, set up action lists and the monitoring and report ing of activities;
- Monitoring of the realisation of new instruments and investments, provides overview of implementation (for example status, timeliness);
- Coordination and alignment with involved parties and service providers;
- Quality assurance of change processes, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Academic or HBO background with 3 years of experience in project management;
- Experience in the Asset Management industry is a pré;
- You have experience with Agile way of working;
- You posess a hands-on mentality;
- You are organized, thorough and detail-oriented but also know how to keep the overview;
- Good communication skills;
- Personally motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced, virtual work environment.
What we offer
- A dynamic working environment and welcoming, professional colleagues;
- Marketbased salary and vacation days;
- An informal organization with a good work-life balance;
- Room for personal development, including a personal training budget.
Are you interested in the Business Change Manager position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022Voor een toonaangevend bouwfonds zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Controller. In deze uitdagende functie ben je verantwoordelijk voor het bewaken van de projecten in voortgang, aantallen, tijd en risico's. Je bent de spin in het web vanuit financieel, procesmatig en fiscaal perspectief, zowel op projectniveau als op corporate niveau.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 8 juni 2022Are you an experienced finance professional with a flexible mind and an aptitude for organising and structuring teamwork? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment? Then keep reading! For a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker we are looking for a Financial Controller for the Amsterdam office.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022For an international bank in Amsterdam we are recruiting for an Interim Compliance Officer Global Markets. Preferred candidate needs strong knowledge on financial instruments and subjects as MiFID II/MIFIR, MAD 2/MAR, EMIR 2, SFTR. Start: asap Duration: 3 months to start with
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 juni 2022For a bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim Credit Risk Manager with a focus on data and reporting. The monthly end-to-end process starts with data collection and analysis, running the code and scripts and ends with populating and analyzing the reports for the Credit Risk Committee. Start: As soon as possible. Duration: at least six months.
Salaris: €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + bonus, pensionLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 mei 2022Are you a Model Validation Specialist with well-developed quantitative skills? Are you experienced with IRB Models and EBA guidelines? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.