Senior Manager - Finance
Salaris €90,000 - €120,000 per annum
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 7 juni 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.
For the Amsterdam office of a Leading Global Private Equity Firm, Robert Walters is recruiting for a Senior Manager - Finance. The firm has over 55 years of experience on growth investing, building world class business around the globe. The organization operates from 14 offices in 10 countries.
The position reports to General Director of the Netherlands on a day-to-day basis and ultimately reports to the New York based Senior Vice President responsible for the oversight of all foreign affiliates.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage corporate actions required to maintain affiliated Dutch companies remain in good standing with local regulatory agencies at all times, including serving as a managing director on the management board of Dutch companies in due course;
- Ensure that all financial practices regarding activities in the Netherlands are in line with statutory regulations and legislation;
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers to support the day-to-day operations in the Netherlands and various foreign subsidiaries, i.e., tax firms, trust companies, law firms, foreign bank representatives, and accounting firms;
- Assist with the review of investment/transaction related documents, i.e., share purchase agreements, articles of Incorporation, corporate resolutions, board minutes, et cetera;
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed;
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk;
- Assist with managing local treasury function including oversight of local banking relationships, cash flow management, currency hedging and cash investment; and
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
Education and Skills
- 10+ years of experience in Finance or Consultancy;
- University level concentration in Accounting, Business, Finance or Legal;
- Broad experience with financial statements preparation/review is required;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- The appropriate candidate for this position should have strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Have the ability to prioritize and perform under pressure; and
- The ability to work well both independently and part of a team is required.
You will be offered a market salary reflecting the seniority of the role. Additionally, you will receive excellent secondary benefits.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Manager - Finance? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Voor een groot en snelgroeiend bouwfonds/gebiedsontwikkelaar zoeken wij een Senior Compliance Officer De Compliance Officer is samen met het Hoofd Compliance & Privacy en de overige medewerkers binnen Compliance & Privacy verantwoordelijk voor het inrichten van een goed functionerende, tweedelijns Compliance organisatie. Interessant? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €100,000 per annum + BonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022For a full-service provider of Corporate, Private Wealth, Capital Markets and Fund / Depositary services we are currently recruiting a (Senior) Compliance Officer. Do you want to have more challenges within compliance and would you like to be part of a journey to excellence? Please keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 mei 2022For a global fintech company we are looking for a Compliance and Risk Officer for the expanding Amsterdam office. You are going to set up and ensure the regulatory Risk / Compliance Framework with the relevant Dutch and EU regulations for the newly established branch in Amsterdam. As Compliance and Risk Officer you will both be responsible for maintaining transparent relationships with the Regulators in the Netherlands and work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer in London.
Salaris: €70,000 - €110,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with experience in Financial Services? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then this is the role for you!
Salaris: €90,000 - €110,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 juni 2022Are you an experienced SOx Professional with banking experience? Do you want to work in a Group Finance role of a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.