Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 8 juni 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced finance professional with a flexible mind and an aptitude for organising and structuring teamwork? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment? Then keep reading! For a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker we are looking for a Financial Controller for the Amsterdam office.
Currently, the Finance team consists of finance professionals who are responsible for accounting, controlling and (regulatory) reporting. Although each team member may focus on specific topics, they work together to achieve their goals, supporting each other on a daily basis. Your role will be a combination of managing financial closing processes, impactful projects and hands-on accounting and reporting tasks. In close collaboration with the other financial accountants and controllers, you will help bring the Finance team to the next level.
- Take ownership of the monthly financial close process;
- Review work of financial accountants and AP analysts;
- Play a key role in the development of junior team members;
- Prepare (management) reports including analysis of balance sheets and results (for example detailed expense analysis);
- Take ownership of and contributing to operational and strategic projects;
- Manage intercompany transactions and reviewing transfer pricing policies;
- Analyse fixed assets and leases and ensuring compliance with reporting standards;
- Coordinate the quarterly and yearly audit with the external auditor;
- Develop and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in finance, accounting or business;
- An innovative mindset with focus on process automation;
- Ability to work independently and kick-start improvements;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience with financial ERP systems;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Interest in financial markets, knowledge of derivatives (options, futures) is a plus;
- Effective communicator with stakeholders and other departments such as Tax, Mid-Office, Holding and other business units.
- The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- The performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine the profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
- Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages.
Are you interested in the Financial Controller position? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022Voor een toonaangevend bouwfonds zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Controller. In deze uitdagende functie ben je verantwoordelijk voor het bewaken van de projecten in voortgang, aantallen, tijd en risico's. Je bent de spin in het web vanuit financieel, procesmatig en fiscaal perspectief, zowel op projectniveau als op corporate niveau.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmstelveenDatum online: 12 mei 2022Are you interested in the coordination and execution of all change-initiatives? Are you socially strong, motivated, and ambitious? Do you have a passion for Investment and Capital management? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022For an international bank in Amsterdam we are recruiting for an Interim Compliance Officer Global Markets. Preferred candidate needs strong knowledge on financial instruments and subjects as MiFID II/MIFIR, MAD 2/MAR, EMIR 2, SFTR. Start: asap Duration: 3 months to start with
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 juni 2022For a bank in Amsterdam we are looking for an interim Credit Risk Manager with a focus on data and reporting. The monthly end-to-end process starts with data collection and analysis, running the code and scripts and ends with populating and analyzing the reports for the Credit Risk Committee. Start: As soon as possible. Duration: at least six months.
Salaris: €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + bonus, pensionLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 mei 2022Are you a Model Validation Specialist with well-developed quantitative skills? Are you experienced with IRB Models and EBA guidelines? Do you want to work for a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.