Principal Finance Control
Salaris €90,000 - €110,000 per annum
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 17 juni 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-18 2022-08-16 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced SOx Professional with banking experience? Do you want to work in a Group Finance role of a leading International Bank? Then keep reading.
Group Finance/ Reporting Control Management is the corporate staff department responsible for the Internal Control over Financial Reporting. The department supports internal stakeholders within Group Finance by ensuring that the processes, controls and their testing is performed in line with the internal and external reporting requirements.
The team’s tasks include the following, in which you will play a principal role:
- Develop, update and maintain the bank guidance on Internal Control over Financial Reporting (such as yearly update of the Entity Level Controls Framework (incl test plans), evaluation of deficiency guidelines and reporting instructions);
- Coordinate and actively participate in the ICFR/SOX404 sign-off process;
Help entities with the implementation of internal controls in line with the guidance to ensure a sound control environment;
- Lead deep dives into finance control and accounting matters;
- Responsible for the quality of documents for the ICFR governance meetings;
- Help entities with the implementation of Minimum Standards regarding internal controls to ensure a sound reporting environment specifically for regulatory reporting;
- Coordinate our external auditor account, incl. monitoring of independence and fees;
- Develop training materials and providing trainings and workshops to a wide community of global finance control officers, bringing bank-wide control knowledge up to a required level.
How to succeed
You have a hands-on approach and a healthy dose of organisation sensitivity combined with an independent state of mind. You are convincing in your work and critical (in a positive sense) of your own performance and that of others. You are a very quick learner, a superb team player, have a strong focus on stakeholders, supported by excellent collaboration skills.
In addition, you have:
- An academic degree in Finance or Economics, preferably supplemented by an RA (or equivalent) or CIA certificate or in the final stage of studying for this
- 7+ years of work experience in (external/internal) audit
- A deep understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework
- Proven experience in complex business process improvements, including design, implementation and execution of (regulatory) oversight processes
- A deep understanding of IT, IT related controls (including IT general controls and application controls) is a pre
- Demonstrable knowledge of banking business processes and knowledge of the relevant (legal) regulations and procedures
- Experience with multi-layered financial statement closing processes, loan loss provisioning and IT general controls;
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking);
Rewards & benefits
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Are you interested in the role of Principal Finance Control? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: €70,000 - €110,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with knowledge of structured products? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then keep reading.
Salaris: €70,000 - €110,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Are you a strong Credit Risk Manager with experience in Financial Services? Would you like to work for a large international bank in an exciting and dynamic environment? Then this is the role for you!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Voor een groot en snelgroeiend bouwfonds/gebiedsontwikkelaar zoeken wij een Senior Compliance Officer De Compliance Officer is samen met het Hoofd Compliance & Privacy en de overige medewerkers binnen Compliance & Privacy verantwoordelijk voor het inrichten van een goed functionerende, tweedelijns Compliance organisatie. Interessant? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €100,000 per annum + BonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022For a full-service provider of Corporate, Private Wealth, Capital Markets and Fund / Depositary services we are currently recruiting a (Senior) Compliance Officer. Do you want to have more challenges within compliance and would you like to be part of a journey to excellence? Please keep reading!
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.