(Senior) Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Salaris €60,000 - €85,000 per annum + Pension, Car Allowance, Bonus
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 29 juni 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a market leader in the Financial Services Industry, we are looking for a (Senior) Regulatory Reporting Specialist. You will be reporting to the Director Regulatory Reporting and will be responsible for different regulatory reports (CoRep, FinRep, LCR, SE) and DNB / ECB requirement changes.
In order to meet this goal the team collects data, defines and maintains the data lineage and reporting systems, develops prudential requirement policies & calculation methods, and shares insights in development of key ratios within the group. To perform this task, the team closely collaborates with all relevant stakeholders within the group such as other finance teams (IFRS, Consolidation & Reporting), Business Intelligence, Risk Management, Treasury and the operating entities.
Key expertise areas
• Take responsibility over completing various regulatory reports for the ECB and other supervisors;
• Analyse requirements of (new) reports and translate these into implications for the reporting process and (input) data;
• Align reporting and potential issues in data with internal stakeholders including input providers such as other departments on Corp level, data quality analysts, etc.;
• Assist in the responses on queries received from internal and external stakeholders;
• Assist team members in completing their reporting duties by addressing process or content related queries;
• Assisting in developing and maintaining the central (regulatory) data lineage to ensure high quality regulatory and statistical reporting;
• Help to develop position papers and documentation on regulatory reporting processes, controls and data definitions;
• Be able to solve a reporting issue on (a combination of) source files, functional mappings, interfaces/ETL’s and Abacus processing.
Education and Skills
• Master’s degree in Finance / Business administration;
• Relevant work experience in extensive reporting processes within an international (financial services) company or big-4 firm;
• Work experience with complex reporting processes, preferably regulatory reporting (CoRep, FinRep, LCR);
• Post-graduate education in the area of accounting, BI/IT, risk and/or regulations is considered a plus.
You will be offered a good salary with excellent secondary benefits, including a bonus, lease car and non-contributory pension scheme. Furthermore, you will join a dynamic organization with extensive opportunities to develop yourself. The office of the organization is in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Regulatory Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: €70,000 - €95,000 per year + CompetitiveLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 augustus 2022For an international retail bank in Amsterdam we are currently recruiting for a credit risk modeller. In this role you have a big scope in a fast growing environment.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 12 augustus 2022For an international bank in Amsterdam recruiting for an Interim Operational Risk Manager. You will support different initiatives related to the completion of Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), ensuring proper risk identification, quality assessment of the effectiveness of key controls in place in line with our internal policies and procedures. Duration: 4 months Start: asap
Salaris: €65,000 - €83,500 per annum + incl. 13e maand & bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 8 juli 2022Voor een woningbelegger in Amsterdam zoeken we momenteel een Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist met kennis van IFRS rapportages en affiniteit heeft met vastgoed. Lijkt het je leuk om bij het gehele financiële proces betrokken te zijn en als directe sparringspartner van de Manager Accounting & Reporting te werken? Lees dan gerust verder.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 11 augustus 2022Voor een vastgoedpartij in Amsterdam per direct op zoek naar een Interim Business Analist IT. Start: zsm Duur: 6 maanden
Salaris: hourly rateLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 juli 2022Currently we are looking for an Interim Credit Risk Specialist for an international service organisation in Amsterdam. Are you available in a short notice and do you have strong knowlegde in credit risk management? Please continue reading!