Senior Manager - Finance
Salaris €90,000 - €120,000 per annum
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 31 augustus 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-08-31 2022-10-30 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work for a Leading Global Private Equity Firm? Do you have 10+ years’ experience in Finance or Consultancy positions? Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic team, and make a significant impact on the operations of its Amsterdam office, and actively contribute to its fast growth? Then please keep reading.
For the Amsterdam office of a Leading Global Private Equity Firm, Robert Walters is recruiting for a Senior Manager - Finance. The firm has over 55 years of experience on growth investing, building world class business around the globe. The organization operates from 14 offices in 10 countries.
The position reports to General Director of the Netherlands on a day-to-day basis and ultimately reports to the New York based Senior Vice President responsible for the oversight of all foreign affiliates.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage corporate actions required to maintain affiliated Dutch companies remain in good standing with local regulatory agencies at all times, including serving as a managing director on the management board of Dutch companies in due course;
- Ensure that all financial practices regarding activities in the Netherlands are in line with statutory regulations and legislation;
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers to support the day-to-day operations in the Netherlands and various foreign subsidiaries, i.e., tax firms, trust companies, law firms, foreign bank representatives, and accounting firms;
- Assist with the review of investment/transaction related documents, i.e., share purchase agreements, articles of Incorporation, corporate resolutions, board minutes, et cetera;
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed;
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk;
- Assist with managing local treasury function including oversight of local banking relationships, cash flow management, currency hedging and cash investment; and
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
Education and Skills
- 10+ years of experience in Finance or Consultancy;
- University level concentration in Accounting, Business, Finance or Legal;
- Broad experience with financial statements preparation/review is required;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- The appropriate candidate for this position should have strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Have the ability to prioritize and perform under pressure; and
- The ability to work well both independently and part of a team is required.
You will be offered a market salary reflecting the seniority of the role. Additionally, you will receive excellent secondary benefits.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Manager - Finance? Then apply as soon as possible.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 29 september 2022For an internationally operating trading firm in Amsterdan we are currently looking for a senior level Financial Analyst to strenghten the team. Within this position you will be responsible for (improving) multiple assets of the company's data driven processes. Interested? Read more.
Salaris: €120,000 - €150,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 23 september 2022Do you want to improve the Finance Structure of a growing organization? Are you interested in the Private Equity Industry? Are you someone that can hit the ground running? Then keep reading.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2022For an international bank we are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer. You are responsible for supporting the implementation of FCC related policies and procedures globally. Your purpose is to support with setting and implementing the vision, strategy, direction and leadership from a FCC perspective. Interested? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2022For an international bank we are looking for a Senior AML Financial Crime Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, strong and experienced FCC professional to join the FCC where you are part of the 2nd line of defense. Interested? Then keep reading!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 september 2022For one of the largest financial groups globally we are searching for a Senior Operational Risk Manager. You will be a business partner for several functional areas and be responsible to periodically perform one-off Risk Control Assessments in (potential) high risk areas or following internal incidents, based on own-initiative or by specific senior management request.