Accounts Payable Analyst
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 13 maart 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you a financial professional with a flexible mind and an eager to develop yourself? Are you accurate and can you easily connect the dots? Would you like to work in a highly challenging environment? Then keep reading!
For a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker we are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Process invoices as part of accounts payable processes;
- Manage invoice approval and purchase order workflows;
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Assisting in preparation of accounts payable management information;
- General accounting activities (including Accounts Payable/Receivable);
- Assisting in the monthly close of the financial administrations.
This is you
- A HBO/WO (applied science) bachelor in the field of Finance or Economics;
- Maximum of 5 years of work experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- A high level of attention to detail and a structured way of working;
- Located in the Netherlands or planning to relocate;
- Interest in financial markets, is a plus;
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment;
- Exhibit a proactive and collaborative way of working.
This is the offer
- You will be part of the Amsterdam office. The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries. The performance-based bonus.
- Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages.
Are you interested in this role? Then apply today.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55