Regulatory Reporting Officer
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 17 april 2023zuid-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-04-17 2023-06-16 banking Den Haag South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For a leading international bank, we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Officer. You will be part of a close and highly skilled team. You will have broad tasks & responsibilities where you can really make impact. Interested? Then keep reading!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Track and ensure timely completion of the prudential/statistical regulatory reporting requirements, e.g., COREP, LCR, NSFR, LR, BSI, Anacredit, and others
- Apply your regulatory, data, and process management skills in automating and optimizing the reporting process
- The team handles reporting to the Dutch Central Bank and European Central Bank
- You in charge of creating specific reports on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Another reporting officer double-checks each report, and team members sometimes switch roles to gain more experience. As a result, most reporting officers are very knowledgeable about a wide range of reports
- Understand and analyse regulatory developments impacting regulatory reporting and facilitate their implementation
- Work closely with colleagues in improving the reporting systems and processes
- Develop/maintain reporting documentation.
You are an excellent problem-solver who combines analytical skills with an affinity with IT applications, and preferably with specifying functional requirements and technical solutions. You have thorough understanding of finance and prudential reporting processes. You love to work autonomously, while also being a team player. Additionally, you possess:
- A college degree in subjects like Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT, or similar fields
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in prudential reporting
- Familiarity with regulatory reports and important European banking rules (CRR/CRD)
- Good at using MS Office, especially Excel
- Skills in managing processes
- Experience with SQL, Python, or other coding languages
- Speak English fluently.
We offer a competitive gross annual salary based on your experience. We also offer a range of other well-being benefits, including 31 holidays per year and the opportunity to work remotely abroad for 60 days per year, an annual personal development budget of up to EUR 2,700,- as well as a pension plan. Our flexible work arrangement allows you to work both in the office and from home.
Are you interested in the Regulatory Reporting Officer? Then apply as soon as possible!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: Uur tariefLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 25 mei 2023Voor een financiële instelling in de omgeving van Den Haag zijn wij op zoek naar een interim IT security officer. Wil jij samen met de IT afdeling vorm geven aan de inrichting van het security team? Lees dan nu verder!
Salaris: UurtariefLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 25 mei 2023Voor een financiële instelling in de omgeving van Den Haag zijn wij op zoek naar een interim IT Risk Officer/Auditor. Ben jij een zelf startende professional en heb jij ervaring met IT Audit/Risk controle en test werkzaamheden? Lees dan nu verder!