Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 15 augustus 2023noord-holland banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-08-15 2023-10-14 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For a Leading and International Bank, we are looking for a Business Controller. Are you motivated, a team player and looking for responsibility for the worldwide reporting and advice function regarding sector performance? Do you want to interact with Sector Head(s) and Business Managers? Then keep reading!
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and improve robust and reliable finance reporting, analysis and forecasting for sectors across dimensions of Regions, Segments and Products
• Interaction with many stakeholders internally (finance, business lines, risk, corporate strategy, capital management and investor relations)
• Business partner for selected Region(s) / Sector(s). Lead the Finance process of sector Performance reviews, analyses, and advice
• Team support for continued development of Web-Based reporting (PowerBI)
• Participating in and supporting team involvement in multiple cross-functional projects and virtual teams within Finance to improve collaboration
• Focus on continuous improvements and look for efficiencies in our processes. Specifically involved in improving the Value Reporter process, timing and delivery.
• Development of manuals and governances in relation to data delivery and monitoring from different systems to our database
We are looking for
• 5+ years experience in a financial environment (banking experience is a pre)
• You have an academic degree in Finance or equivalent
• Systems experience in our reporting systems e.g., Value Reporter/Mass/Vantage/Vortex having used or experience with is a pre.
• Strong analytical skills: able to understand and explain complex matters quickly
• Customer focus and Commercial mindset. Addresses potential customer needs
• Initiative, creates opportunities and openings, the use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics, and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Disciplined Team player able to work with agility at different levels
• Develop networks, building long-term relationships.
• Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment
• Accurate: quality of work should match with high standards of our stakeholders
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Strong Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• 8 % Holiday payment
• Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary)
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster.
Are you interested in the Business Controller position? Then apply as soon as possible!