ESG Internal Control Manager
Consultant Milena Camargo
Datum 13 september 2023noord-brabant banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-09-13 2023-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Eindhoven North Brabant NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are looking for an enthusiastic Internal Control Manager for a position with high visibility in a production company located in the Eindhoven region. Are you a ready for a new challenge in a brand-new position in the company, that gives you the opportunity to develop? Are you self-motivated, hands-on, proactive and team-player? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
Role and responsibilities
Your main deliverables as an Internal Control Manager are keeping a close watch on industry best practices and upcoming advancements in reporting obligations and converting them into their implications for our client. Providing guidance to stakeholders within our client’s organization on the accurate and uniform understanding of reporting standards and requirements. Assisting in the establishment of a reporting framework that complies with regulations, including the development of reliable and auditable standards that facilitate trustworthy external reporting.
As a professional, you adapt easily to dynamics and changing environments, not being afraid to face complex situations and have difficult conversations with your cross-functional stakeholders. Being an experienced Internal Control Manager, you will also coach and guide your team members, in a position with high visibility and possibility to grow.
Your main deliverables are:
• Creating and managing surveys for global rankings and ratings.
• Working with different teams in the company to gather accurate sustainability data for the Annual Report.
• Making sure we have reliable data for internal and external reports.
• Assisting during external audits on sustainability matters.
• Keeping the sustainability reporting manual up to date and encouraging everyone to use standardized reporting methods.
• Training employees on sustainable reporting through sessions and workshops.
• Encouraging a culture of improvement and integrating compliant reporting into our client's operations.
Education and experience
• Master’s degree with completed CA or CPA (or equivalent)
• Sustainability / ESG education is a plus.
• Fluency in English.
• Relevant work experience in sustainability reporting at a corporate or big 4 company.
• Experience in US GAAP, IFRS and integrated reporting
• Proven track record within Sustainability Reporting
• Experience in implementing sustainability reporting requirements and data reporting in a large company.
• Ability to manage projects simultaneously and collaborate across functions.
As a tech leader, you will face new challenges and exciting problems to solve. Collaboration is key in tackling these issues because working alone is not the norm. You will be part of a dynamic and creative work environment, where teamwork is encouraged. Different perspectives are valued, and you'll have plenty of opportunities to bring your unique ideas to the table. Moreover, you'll have the freedom and confidence to choose the best ways to handle tasks and solve problems effectively. To thrive in this job, here is the skills you need:
• You are informal
• a team player
• strong communication skills
• hands-on attitude.
Interested? Apply now!