Consultant Clare Sabatucci
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you love discovering “the meaning behind the numbers”? Are you looking for that one opportunity that will give you the freedom to define your own responsibilities? Do you need a job that perfectly combines all your analytical skills and eager ambitions to provide you with a holistic view of your organization and its business? Then please do read on and apply to this unique position today.
Our client, headquartered in Amstelveen, with offices in London, provides leasing and lease management services to operators and investors in the global regional aircraft sector. Moreover, they recently announced that their funds managed by BlackRock, a leading global asset management firm, will be co-investing in its portfolio of leased aircraft assets alongside Bregal Freshstream. As such, we are momentarily looking for the Financial Analyst who will join this very dynamic and fast growing environment.
Focus of the role is management, development, audit, improvement of efficiencies and perform stress testing of the financial models and reports for the current portfolio;
Financial modelling consist of cash flow forecasts, with focus on both operational assumptions, and the capital structure of a business; and
Structuring and preparing the appropriate data for analysis purposes;
Assisting the sales department with analyses of return on investments for decision support in the deals;
Performing market analyses for investment proposals.
- A highly driven individual with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field at a top-tier accountancy, investment bank, real-estate company or PE firm;
- Outstanding academic record from a top-tier university ;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
- In-depth analytical / statistical and financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- A strong working knowledge of financial models and basic corporate finance theory;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under tight deadlines and willing to work long hours in a fast-paced environment managing several projects in parallel with minimal supervision;
- A keen interest in the Aircraft Industry will be viewed positively.
Are you interested in this Financial Analyst position? Apply today or contact me if you have more questions.
Neem contact op
020 644 46 55