Interim Risk Managers
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 2 januari 2019 2019-01-022019-01-19 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50 150 150 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you an experienced Interim Risk Manager with quantitative skills? Do you want to work for an international financial services company in the Netherlands? Then keep reading.
For an international company I’m currently recruiting for Interim Risk Managers. In this role you will be responsible for assignments in the field of Credit Risk, Market Risk, Counterparty Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, Etc.. Term of the assignments: 3-6 months. Start: Flexible.
Qualification and competencies
- Quantitative academic education in a relevant field, like econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, etc.;
- Good knowledge of statistics, econometrics, financial mathematics and stochastic calculus;
- Knowledge of developing models, model standards and regulatory guidelines;
- Experience with data analytics, quantitative analysis and risk modelling;
- Experienced in statistical languages (e.g. SAS, R) or modern programming languages (e.g. Python);
Are you available or will you be available in a few months? Then apply as soon as possible.