Quantitative Risk Analyst
Consultant Hidde Kooijman
Datum 23 september 2022noord-holland banking-financial-services/quantitative-analytics 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an European Market Leader in Financial Services, I am searching for a Quantitative Risk Analyst. You are a creative self-starter who thrives in working in a dynamic and international environment. You will play an integral role in supporting the Quantitative Risk team in the research and development of quantitative risk methodologies, models, and analytic. Interested? Then keep reading!
In this capacity, you will be responsible for supporting the theoretical analysis, design, development, and testing of existing and new risk models covering the full range of services and products. This role will also contribute to risk methodology discussions with clearing members, clients, regulators, and third-party vendors.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the maintenance and review of existing risk models and analytics, identifying areas for overall improvement.
- Support quantitative risk activities related to new product initiatives, including interaction with members, clients, regulators, and other third-parties.
- Train and develop other members of the Quantitative Risk team to be effective individual contributors in their roles.
- Provide quantitative support for the Risk Management department.
- Production of methodology documentation, as well as supporting materials explaining methodologies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc special projects as required.
- Masters or Advanced Degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Business.
- Area of Expertise and/or skill: Quantitative analysis and development.
- Knowledge and experience (min 3 years) in financial markets, risk management, and central clearing in particular.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong experience in risk analysis, risk models, including implementation in Python and Excel/VBA.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
They offer a competitive salary based on 40 hours and attractive employment conditions aimed at flexibility. Consisting of a 13th month, bonus, travel allowance, training budget and beautiful office. The location of the office is in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the Quantitative Risk Analyst? Then apply as soon as possible!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 september 2022For a fast-growing international Real Estate organization based in Amsterdam we are looking for a Corporate financial controller. In this challenging position you are responsible for the complete administration of our own organization. You are a spider in the web, you bear responsibility, and you keep in touch with, among others, the parent organization in Luxembourg, accountants and you will work closely with colleagues at home and abroad. Interested? Then keep reading
Salaris: uurtariefLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 september 2022Voor een Asset Servicing Provider in de regio Amsterdam zoek ik een interim Financial & Regulatory Reporting Officer. Heb jij een accountancy achtergrond en ervaring met het controleren van de jaarrekening van pensioenfondsen (RJ610) of beleggingsfondsen (RJ615), of heb jij een finance achtergrond en ervaring met het opstellen van de maandrapportages en jaarrekeningen van pensioenfondsen (RJ610) of beleggingsfondsen (RJ615)? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 september 2022Voor een onafhankelijke vermogensbeheerder zoeken wij een Compliance Officer Private Clients. Heb jij een passie voor Compliance? Wil jij daadwerkelijk impact maken in een internationale organisatie? Vind jij toekomstgericht, duurzaam en data gedreven te werk gaan belangrijk? Lees dan verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 september 2022For a bank in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a Senior CDD Analyst. Within this role, you will be responsible for analysing complex client-structures (such as private equity, trust e.g.). Start: ASAP. Duration: 6 months.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 augustus 2022Are you an experienced Risk Officer? Do you have working experience in an international Bank? Then keep reading. For the Dutch branch of an International Bank, we are recruiting for a (Market) Risk Officer. The Risk Officer will identify, measure, monitor, and control risks to reduce controllable risks, prevent and minimize bank exposures through preventative actions. This role has an emphasis on Market Risk