Advisor Regulations & Policies
Consultant Clare Sabatucci
Datum 4 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you fascinated by banks and risk management? And are you able to keep up the pace with constantly changing regulations? We offer a challenging position to (co-)develop the policy of ABN AMRO Bank and develop yourself both personally and professionally. Read on and apply today for the position of Advisor Regulations & Policies!
The regulations for risk management in banks are changing rapidly. As Advisor Regulations & Policies, you keep track of external and internal developments and make sure that the policies of the bank, remain up-to-date. You communicate pro-actively with the business and other stakeholders, to ensure that new requirements are implemented on time. In addition, you advise on regulatory compliance and risk management and contribute to innovation.
- You are structured, detail orientated and take responsibility.
- Your communication skills are excellent, and can be adapted to various audiences.
- You have a positive but critical attitude and a solid risk awareness.
- You have a relevant University degree
- You have a clear interest in banks and risk management
- You preferably have knowledge of banking regulations (Basel)
- You dare to form and express your own opinion, also when there is resistance
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and writing in English
- You are a strong team player
ABN AMRO commits its knowledge, skills and network to help local and international clients achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Risk management is at the basis to ensure a moderate risk profile and unlock digitized risk-intelligence. Banking is their business, the world is their challenge.
As such, they are committed to personal development and offer many training and development opportunities and the freedom to work flexibly. Plus you get a competitive salary and an attractive package of employee benefits. The position is located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in becoming the Advisor Regulations & Policies? Apply today or contact me for more information.