Risk Governance & Reporting
Salaris €80,000 - €100,000 per annum + bonus, car
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 4 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experience Risk Manager? Do you like to work at the head office of an international organization and in an international oriented role? Then keep reading.
Our client is the Head Office of an International and Corporate organisation in the Financial Services industry. They are market leader in their industry and supervising more than 30 international entities.
The Risk department is responsible for the development and maintenance of the risk framework, policies and guidelines for all risk domains (e.g. asset; credit, treasury; operational; and insurance) and for the monitoring and reporting of the overall risk function.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reporting; End- to- end responsible for risk assessment and reporting thereof adequately reflecting elements for consideration of the Risk Committees, the Regulatory Committee, the Corporate / Executive Management Team, the Managing Board, the Supervisory Board, the Dutch Central Bank, the internal and external auditor.
- Monthly reports (CELT) describing the developments in the difference risk area per country, including the capital allocation;
- Monthly reports specifying the minimum regulatory and economic capital requirements, related risk weights and risk weighted assets (RWA or TREA);
- Monthly reports with an assessment of capital adequacy
- Monthly and Quarterly reports to the Risk Committees, Supervisory Board, Rating agencies, Investors etc.;
- Pillar III Report on annual and quarterly basis and contribution to the regular (external) financial reports.
Policy development; Is responsible for policy (re)development and maintenance of the risk framework (risk charter), policies and guidelines in all risk domains capturing the respective risk profile of the Group holistically and in a coherent manner.
Monitoring and evaluation; Monitors and evaluates whether value streams comply with defined risk policies, standards and strategies.
Capital Assessment; Contributes to the further development of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), Internal Liquidity Assessment Process (ILAAP) and / or Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process.
Data Quality Executing the role of Data Quality Steward by maintaining an overview of data quality issues, their root causes and prepare reports on this. Equally, the role liaises with and supports entities and corporate functions in the process of improving data quality.
Education, Experience and Skills
- University degree (at least Master’s)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a comparable role
- Several years of experience and knowledge of capital assessments
- Analyse and problem-solving
- Result oriented
- Eagerness to share and cooperative
- English (fluent, verbally and written)
You will be offered a market salary with vey good secondary benefits including a bonus, non contributory pension scheme and a lease car. Moreover, you will be offered to join a dynamic organization with extensive development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Risk Governance and Reporting? Then apply as soon as possible.