Salaris €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 13 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a knowledgeable and highly ambitious Credit Analyst with 5+ years of experience in the Banking and/ or Financial Services sector? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a top tier, international Bank with over 900 offices worldwide? If so, keep reading.
My client, a leading Japanese Bank, is looking to hire an analytical and results-driven Credit Analyst to join the Credit Assessment department in their Amsterdam offices.
Principal Credit Analyst accountabilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis of credit transactions and formality checks on credit applications, enhancing the double check process on, for example, Credit Authority Approval and Exposure
- Performing credit risk assessments for European investment grade corporates across different sectors
- Reporting to Management on credit applications, including credit ratings and marginal credit migration
- Creating customized risk opinion templates to accommodate credit approval process
- Collecting, monitoring and analyzing laws and regulations pertaining to the bank’s credit related activities and presenting the findings to the Management Board and relevant Managers/ staff
- Acting as a permanent member of Portfolio Management Committee, ensuring coverage of credit risks by proactively reporting on risks, warning signals and credit quality deteriorations
- Organizing and facilitating collaborative training sessions to support credit rating methodology deployment
You will have:
- University Degree (WO level) in a relevant field, with excellent academic results
- Additional professional qualifications such as CFA would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within Banking/ Financial Services
- Strong credit-related knowledge base, with a good understanding of best practises in credit assessment processes
- Ability to think ‘out the box’ in relation to broader economic factors which may have an impact on credit risk, and a genuine interest in doing so
- Excellent analytical skills and innovate approach to problem solving
- Persistent, pro-active attitude and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong English skills. Ability to speak other languages advantageous, but not required
This is an excellent role for an ambitious and enthusiastic Credit Analyst to join a leading International Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply