Credit Risk Manager
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 27 september 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an analytical Credit Risk Manager? Do you want to work in a crucial role for an international bank? Are you familiar with data management? Then keep reading.
About the department
The Risk Management & Permanent Control department (RM & PC) focuses on the management of credit and market risk and the financial and operational risks. The team consists of 7 people and is looking for a Risk Manager & Permanent Controller Credit Risk.
About the function
As Risk Manager & Permanent Controller, you assess processes and control measures in a correct and adequate manner. In addition, you think up and realize improvements for the audit framework with which we manage credit rsks. Your manager is the Manager RM & PC.
What are the activities?
- Perform risk analyzes on the loan portfolio
- You will contribute to or perform stress and back tests, credit applications, scorecard and provision methodology.
- Assess management measures of the business and independently carry out internal controls
- Coordination of risk projects related to requests for information from the supervisors or the group
- Provide solution-oriented and independent advice within the organization
- Provide management reports
- Maintain contacts within and outside the RM & PC department
Education and skills
- 3+ years of relevant credit risk experience
- Analytical and Conceptual thinking
- Problem solving ability
- Relationship management
- Initiative and persuasiveness
- Preferable familiar with statistical languages like SAS, SQL or SPSS and data management
We offer you a pleasant working environment in which you feel at home. We provide the facilities you need to do your work well and space to develop yourself further. Furthermore, we offer a market salary depending on your experience, with good secondary benefits. The office is located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Credit Risk Manager? Then keep reading.