Business Analist Risk
Salaris €45,000 - €62,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-11-18 banking Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work for an international market leader? Are you able to perform financial and risk analyses on large data sets? Then keep reading.
Our client, an international market leader (Automotive / Financial Services Industry), operating in more than 30 countries and with a with a head office in Amsterdam, is looking for a Business Analyst in the Risk Department.
The Risk Department is responsible for the development and maintenance of the risk framework, policies and guidelines for all risk domains and for the monitoring and reporting of the overall risk function. The purpose of the business analyst role is to support the Group Risk Management department in reporting and analysis on asset risk related developments and projects.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Takes end-to-end responsible for risk assessment and reporting for consideration of the Risk Committee, the Regulatory Committee, the Corporate / Executive Management Team, the Managing Board, the Supervisory Board, the Dutch Central Bank, the internal and external auditor.
Example: Collects data for reports and ensembles reports.
Analysing data in order to detect portfolio trends which cause significant changes in the capital or are not within the Risk Appetite.
- Extract data out of the data warehouse and analyse trends
- Develop and maintain dashboards to assess for example fleet risk (Asset risk)
Executing the role of Data Quality Steward and maintaining an overview of data quality issues
and causes, monitoring quality and follows up with entities. Equally, the role liaises with and
supports entities and corporate functions in the process of improving data quality.
Example: Collaborates with the Senior Data & Reporting specialist, ICT, Control & Consultancy and severalcountries to ensure that relevant data is timely available and accessible in the Corporate Data Warehouse and meets quality standards
Education and Skills
- University degree with analytical component (at least Master’s)
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role, working experience in a financial (risk) environment or (data-driven) business analytics environment
- Experience with handling and analysing large datasets
- English (fluent, verbally and written)
- Solid understanding of statistics and their practical application
- Able to explain complex topics and concepts in simple terms
- Analytics package & programming skills (preferred): Excel (advanced), SQL (basic+) and in general, programming ability and experience is considered a plus
The company offers a market salary with excellent secondary benefits like a bonus and a non-contributory pension scheme. The office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam. Moreover, you will join a dynamic organisation with extensive learning and (international) development opportunities.
Are you interested in the role of Business Analist Risk? Then apply as soon as possible.