Risk Governance & Reporting
Salaris car, bonus
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 17 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work for an international corporate in a key international role? Do you have Finance and / or Risk experience in a Financial Services company? Do you like to incidentally travel for work? Then keep reading.
Our client, an international market leader (Automotive / Financial Services Industry), operating in more than 30 countries and with a head office in Amsterdam, is looking for a Risk Governance and Reporting Specialist in the Risk Department.
The Risk Department is responsible for the development and maintenance of the risk framework, policies and guidelines for all risk domains and for the monitoring and reporting of the overall risk function. The purpose of the business analyst role is to support the Group Risk Management department in reporting and analysis on Asset risk related developments and projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Is end- to- end responsible for risk assessment and reporting thereof adequately reflecting elements for consideration of the Risk Committees, the Regulatory Committee, the Corporate / Executive Management Team, the Managing Board, the Supervisory Board, the Dutch Central Bank, the internal and external auditor:
- Twelve monthly CELT reports describing the developments in the difference risk area per country, including the capital allocation;
- Twelve monthly reports specifying the minimum regulatory and economic capital requirements, related risk weights and risk weighted assets (RWA or TREA);
- Twelve monthly reports with an assessment of capital adequacy
- Monthly and Quarterly reports to the Risk Committees, Supervisory Board, Rating agencies, Investors etc.;
- Pillar III Report on annual and quarterly basis and contribution to the regular (external) financial reports.
Example: Collects data for reports, creates reports and actively seeks for opportunities to make the reporting process more efficient.
Executing the role of Data Quality Steward by maintaining an overview of data quality issues, their root causes and prepare reports on this. Equally, the role liaises with and supports entities and corporate functions in the process of improving data quality.
Example: Collaborates with BI and entities to ensure that relevant data is timely available and accessible in the Corporate Data Warehouse and meets quality standards.
Education and Skills
- University degree with analytical component (at least Master’s)
- At least 4 years of experience in a comparable role
- Experience in improving Reporting Frameworks
- Experience with improving reporting processes and handling and analysing large datasets
- English (fluent, verbally and written)
- Able to explain complex topics and concepts in simple terms
- Analytics package & programming skills (preferred): Excel (advanced), SQL (basic+) in general, programming ability and experience is considered a plus
The company offers a market salary with excellent secondary benefits like a bonus, leasing car and a non-contributory pension scheme. The office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam. Moreover, you will join a dynamic organisation with extensive learning and (international) development opportunities. Also, you have the opportunity to travel for your work.
Are you interested in the role of Risk Governance and Reporting Specialist? Then apply as soon as possible.