Interim Credit Risk Administrator
Consultant Pieter van Schaik
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-10-21 banking Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an Interim Credit Risk Administrator with experience in control and administration of credit and market risk transactions and customer data within Banking, including management, monitoring and control of a Credit Risk transaction portfolio? If so, please see below job profile. Start: a.s.a.p., but flexible. Term: 6 months
The Bank offers a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management.
Support and/or conduct administrative & reporting tasks, assigned to the credit management division and as such to assist in the management, monitoring and control of the bank’s credit risk transaction portfolio.
- Ensure that the daily workflow processing is up to date and accurate;
- Pre-disbursements checks
- Support the preparation and assurance of timely periodical management information reports, primarily regarding the bank's credit, market and market risk transaction and collateral portfolio within the regulatory and the bank’s framework of rules, policies and guidelines to safeguard compliance;
- Where appropriate, co-ordinate and escalate significant incidents in order to minimise the consequences and facilitate the recovery of the bank’s resources.
- Entry & Verification of credit/market other risk, collateral & customer (static) data in the bank’s used applications if required;
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload;
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- Provide advice and guidance to junior team members including motivation, support and the sharing of best practice as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
This all on the condition that the prior approval for the credit discretion has been given by relevant authorized division/department heads in the Front Area and management. The tasks described above, apply to the credit business of the European offices of the bank.
- The function requires working background at HBO level (professional economic/administrative education)
- Experience in a similar function or relevant area.
- Proactive, flexible attitude
- PC skills: Windows, MS Office, Excel and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential
- Work and residence permit holder for The Netherlands
Please apply today via our website or contact me if you require more information regarding this assignment.