Credit Risk Manager
Salaris bonus & pension
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 15 januari 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4244 5787 5787 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an analytical Credit Risk Manager? Do you want to work in a crucial role for an international bank? Are you familiar with data management? Then keep reading.
About the department
The Risk Management & Permanent Control department (RM & PC) focuses on the management of credit and market risk and the financial and operational risks. The team consists of 7 people and is looking for a Risk Manager & Permanent Controller Credit Risk.
About the function
As Credit Risk Manager you will be involved in regulatory projects and you assess processes and control measures in a correct and adequate manner. In addition, you think up and realize improvements for the governance and risk framework with which we manage credit risks. You will closely collaborate with another credit risk manager within RM&PC and your direct report is the Manager RM & PC.
What are the activities?
- Participate in regulatory projects and a.o. coordinate on behalf of Risk the implementation of IRB-A.
- Coordination of risk projects related to requests for information from the supervisors or the Group.
- Perform risk analyzes on the loan portfolio. You will contribute to or perform stress and back tests, credit applications, scorecards, provision methodology.
- Assess management measures of the business and independently carry out internal controls
- Provide solution-oriented and independent advice within the organization
- Provide management reports
- Maintain contacts within and outside the RM & PC department
Education and skills
- An academic and quantitative background is preferred
- Conceptual thinking
- Relationship management
- Problem solving ability
We offer you a pleasant working environment in which you feel at home. We provide the facilities you need to do your work well and space to develop yourself further. Furthermore, we offer a market salary depending on your experience, with good secondary benefits. The office is located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Credit Risk Manager? Then keep reading.