Interim Credit Risk Manager
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-02-21 banking Utrecht Utrecht NL EUR 50 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Do you have experience with Credit Risk and monitoring of loan portfolio's? Do you have knowledge in basic coding (SQL / SAS datasteps) and affinity with SAS usage? Then keep reading!
For a bank in Utrecht I’m currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Risk Manager. Start: March 1, but flexible. Duration: at least 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Interim Credit Risk Manager
- Monitor and steer the retail portfolios;
- Perform risk analyzes on the portfolio;
- Managing and monitoring the credit risk models such as decision strategies, scorecards and loan loss reserve models.
- Manage the credit risk policies within the company. Propose, change and benchmark internal and external policies against validity and applicability
- Participate in Risk projects related to scorecard implementation, risk-based pricing, etc.;
- Provide solution-oriented and independent advice within the organization;
- Use existing predefined Risk KPI’s or setup relevant new KPI’s to identify credit risks in the portfolio.
Education and skills
- 3+ years of relevant credit risk experience;
- Experience within a Financial Services environment;
- Knowledge in basic coding (SQL / SAS datasteps) and affinity with SAS usage;
- A good understanding of the Risk KPI’s and associated processes such as PD, EAD, LGD, LLR, LLP and EL.
- Ability to make and communicate decisions in a clear, concise and effective manner;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Problem solving ability.
Are you available and interested? Then apply as soon as possible!