Senior Credit Risk Manager
Salaris €80,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-04-14 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, one of the world’s largest, most prominent banks, is looking to hire a knowledgeable and proactive Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their newly established Securities entity, headquartered in Amsterdam.
In response to Brexit, it is the Bank’s priority to continue to provide their EU clients with access to the global financial markets, and the Netherlands has been chosen as the new strategic location to facilitate this.
You will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer, and purpose of your role will be to provide expertise to the business units with the continuing aim of improving the Bank’s overall Risk Management Framework with respect to Credit Risk.
Senior Credit Risk Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide support and advice in design and deployment of the overall risk management framework, including risk strategy, policies, appetite and tolerance
- For Market Risk, monitor risk limits for market and liquidity risk
- For Credit Risk, monitor that transactions of the delegated responsibility perform within the terms of the credit approval
- Provide necessary data and information to the Treasury function for the management of Liquidity
- In the event of a limit breach, ensure the appropriate limit breach framework is adhered to and escalate as appropriate
- Support the Credit Risk and Operational Risk VP as appropriate
- Prepare Risk Committee materials for presentation to the Management Board
- University degree (WO level)
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the Banking/Financial Services domain
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory/statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon
- An innovative, proactive approach to problem-solving
- The ability to formulate plans and strategy, taking into account the wider business unit strategies and requirements
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Senior Credit Risk Manager to make an integral impact in the recently established and expanding Securities entity of a leading, internationally renowned Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply