Interim Program Manager Data Quality
Consultant Dave Duim
Datum 24 april 20192019-04-24 2019-05-24 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50 150 150 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For an international organization in Amsterdam I am currently recruiting an Interim Program Manager Data Quality. Start: ASAP: Term: 1 – 2 years.
- The purpose of the programme is to improve data quality and availability throughout the organization, with the focus on data used for external reporting;
- The programme lead will be a high-visibility, lead role and will be a key decision maker in the structure, ongoing progress and ultimate delivery of the Data Quality programme;
- As Program Manager Data Quality, you will work with senior management, HQ stakeholders (Finance, Risk and IT) and the operating entities in several counties to design and implement a corporate data quality framework to deliver timely, accurate data in accordance with the guidelines provided by the regulator.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Master’s degree (e.g. in IT, data science, engineering, or similar) or equivalent experience;
- Qualification related to project management e.g. Prince II Practitioner;
- Experience working with data: for example database development, data modelling, ETL, master data management;
- Proven experience working at a high level within a multi-national organization;
- Proven experience leading and delivering large scale projects;
- Experience working in Data Quality related projects;
- Proven experience engaging with senior management and business representatives;
- English (fluent, verbally and written).
Are you interested and available? Then apply as soon as possible!