Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 7 mei 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you a successful Project Manager? Do you have both well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills? Are you able to perform in a dynamic and technology driven environment?
The goal of this role is to lead the successful and timely delivery of organizational change projects – mostly with a strong technology component. You will be working in an international and highly dynamic environment to help improve both the top- and bottom-line.
Our client is investing towards becoming the leading tech-enabled corporate-, capital markets-, private wealth-, and fund solutions provider. They are on a transformational journey and are looking for people with the drive and curiosity to help shape and realize this to join the team. Projects are diverse and include amongst others process improvement-, global alignment & integration-, organizational change-, or system improvement projects.
- Shape projects: define scope, approach, risks, financials and define success metrics to ensure Benefits Realization;
- Formulate a project-brief & -plan including a planning for execution, to align with stakeholders and senior management sign-off;
- Actively manage and deliver projects – on time and in budget;
- Identify and liaise on milestones, activities and resources required to meet project objectives;
- Provide leadership and manage resources such as Subject Matter Experts;
- Report progress, risks and issues on a regular basis to leadership;
- Be the primary point of contact for the business and the relevant Service Delivery team for all project related matters;
- Develop and distribute internal and external project communication;
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to further develop our Business Change capability;
- Prepare staff performance evaluations for project team members.
Who we are looking for
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving and achieving the desired business outcomes with a high sense of urgency, accountability and critical thinking skills;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, accounting, (computer) science or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Financial-, Professional-, or Consulting-, or Digital / Technology Services industry;
- Certification: Prince2, PMI, APM or equivalent;
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum (PMI-ACP) and knowledge of SAFe desirable;
- Project leadership skills, with proven responsibility for managing teams and planning;
- Able to collaborate with different stakeholders at various levels, across time zones, cultures and jurisdictions;
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and willingness to dive into the content & technical details of applications or processes;
- Excellent English communication skills;
You will work in a highly dynamic and tech-enabled environment. The organization provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through the organizations’ local and global Academies. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits, in line with your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in the role of Project Manager? Then apply as soon as possible.