Interim Consultant Risk Policies & Procedures
Consultant Tim Vermeulen
Datum 24 mei 20192019-05-27 2019-06-23 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 65 125 125 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For an international bank in the Amsterdam area, I am currently recruiting an Interim Consultant Risk Policies & Procedures. Start: a.s.a.p. Duration: Undefined.
As Interim Consultant Risk Policies & Procedures you will support client to establish a new bank in Amsterdam as part of the bank’s response to Brexit.
Key role responsibilities include:
Support the Amsterdam Managing Board in its efforts to obtain the DNB banking license for it’s new Dutch subsidiary.
Partner with the business owners to set up policies and procedures for the Risk Management area, mainly credit risk. Prepare a Netherlands Risk Manual, leveraging available group policies and procedures.
Project Management of the assigned area.
Support the Amsterdam Managing Board in its efforts to create and safeguard a robust internal governance and internal control framework for the entity.
Key skills, experience & qualifications:
- Excellent Risk Management knowledge and experience
- Project and program management experience and skills
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills, capable of producing high quality documents
- Commercial awareness and business partnering abilities
- Strong written and spoken business English
- Strong knowledge of Dutch regulatory requirements
- Qualification in Banking / Finance or related discipline
- Professional services/consulting/audit experience
If you are interested, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +31(0)622375909.