Senior Risk Management Officer
Consultant Rutger Schapers
Datum 5 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-07-05 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have at least 4 years of professional experience within IT Risk, IT Audit or IT (Risk) Advisory and do you want to pursue a career within a rapidly growing Fintech organization? Then keep on reading.
Our client, a Fintech based in Amsterdam, is looking for a Senior Risk Management Officer. The Risk Management department forms the second line of defence and is being set up at the moment. You will be the first person in this specific role and will get the unique chance to be co-responsible for building the Risk & Control Framework. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Risk and part of a team of 4 FTE in total.
- Manage Risk & Control framework and ensuring that it is incorporated into the company’s policies and (IT) procedures;
- Advise the business on how to effectively and efficiently mitigate risks sufficiently;
- In charge of the adherence of business to the enterprise risk and control framework;
- In cooperation with the external accountant responsible for the ISAE3402 and COS3000 assurance reports.
Skills & Requirements
- MSc. in IT, Finance or related field;
- Professional certification such as RE or RO/RA/CISA with extensive IT knowledge;
- Around 4 years of relevant experience in the field of IT Audit or IT Risk, preferably within one of the Big4;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Extensive IT knowledge;
- Extensive MS Office Skills (Word/Excel).
You’ll be offered the chance to work at a fast-growing Fintech startup and play a crucial role in a highly motivated, international and talented team. The company has an open and informal atmosphere and a high degree of collaboration and autonomy.
The role includes a competitive salary, a pension plan and travel expenses. Furthermore you’ll get 25 vacation days.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.