Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 3 juli 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have at least 4 years of experience as a (junior) credit risk analyst/manager? Do you want to be part of the Risk Management & Controlling team of a prominent bank? Then you are the Senior Credit Risk Analyst we’re looking for.
Our client, a large international bank, is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who has responsibilities in several key areas, such as portfolio risk, impairment, capital, ICAAP and ILAAP. Main task lies with finding the answers to some key questions facing the business.
Additionally, the role supports strategic projects through detailed analysis and testing and working with other teams on initiatives that benefit the customer experience. All in close cooperation with colleagues in the team, as well as partnering with business functions, such as Treasury, Finance, Operations
- Generate key management information, interpret complex data using statistical techniques and provide insights to support business direction setting.
- Translate insights into actionable recommendations for senior management and stakeholders, communicate and drive through their delivery.
- Contribute to impairment, capital, ICAAP and ILAAP recalibration/management judgement processes and approvals.
- Performs and reports on different stress test exercises (Bafin, EBA, ECB, etc.)
- Draft timely, accurate and insightful management reporting, including models, data control environment and compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Act as backup of the Head of Risk Management & Controlling in monitoring team activities in line with priorities based on Group policy and local risk materiality.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and demonstrate an understanding of- and support to their business area. Manage communication with both internal and external stakeholders effectively.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a highly analytical and numerate discipline, such as mathematics, physics, econometrics or similar.
- Good understanding of more sophisticated credit risk techniques and able to apply these independently.
- Broad knowledge of credit risk lifecycle, decision systems and financials.
- Good understanding of Basel III regulatory framework.
- At least 4 years of experience as a (junior) credit risk analyst.
- Excellent verbal & written communication both in English and Dutch.
- Advanced SAS/SQL skills.
A fulltime role with a market salary, depending on experience, and excellent secondary employee benefits. The bank is located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the role of Senior Credit Risk Analyst? Then apply as soon as possible.